Saturday 25 April 2009

Today's Plans...

Heyy~!

Nothing much happening today. I went to TAC for lunch and other then homework that's about it. My sisters birthday party last night was actually pretty good; I managed to get some sleep at least. I did their make-up and hair and stuff this morning so that was my contribution to her birthday.

I'm really bored so I'll just tell you about my lunch, I hope you don't mind, and I promise I won't be offended if you don't read the rest of this post. =] Anyway, we went to lunch and I had a Chinese chicken salad which was yummy, so I'm glad. I also saw Alex (from grade eight) but other then that it was boring. If any of you kept reading this, I'm sorry its so lame but I have nothing else to say...I'll let you go now, bye!

xo.
~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment