Friday 24 April 2009

Heyy! The Concert Is Over! =]

Heyy~!

The concert was great!! The little kids were sooo cute. Especially the preschoolers, they were absolutely adorable. ^^ I thought our drama performance was near perfect too. I only stuffed up once and it was tiny too so I'm totally greatful for that. I only stuffed up because Antione (the funny guy) couldn't get the kazoo to work and that was hilarious and I had to force myself to stop laughing. After that I just muddled up two of my lines but it didn't really matter because I stopped early and fixed it. I wasn't even nervous which was cool because I thought I'd be freaking out (instead of me, Amaury was freaking out ^^) but when we got there I was just happy and excited. Our Middle School performance was pretty good too. I don't think anyone messed up or forgot where they were supposed to be. It was all just a lot of fun. I'll post some pictures on here too after they get put on facebook. Anyway, I should probably go to bed, I'm kinda tired.

xo.
~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment