Saturday 18 April 2009

Cherry Blossom Fair & Friends Again.

Heyy~!

Yesterday was the annual Cherry Blossom Fair. It was a pretty good day overall however some of my so called 'friends' brought my mood down a bit. Which is really quite sad when you think about it. I mean, it feels absolutely horrible to be having a great day and then someone you thought was your friend starts being mean to you for no apparent reason. Long story short: the majority of girls at school now hate me for a reason that is unknown, well to me at least and the girls that go to my school are extremely shallow. I'm just glad that theres those few people that are nice enough to still be my friend and care enough to hear my side of the story, Marina, Zeyn and Amaury for example. But its kind of sad how the majority of my friends are now boys...

Anyway. I kinda wanted to write about something I've learned. This something is something that I first learn't when I was in about year five in Australia and has now come to my attention again, in year seven in Japan. Basically what I've learn't is that sometimes it's better to have only two or three best friends. I think its better this way because something I've realised is the more people that call themselves your 'friends', the more people know your secrets and have leverage to hurt you the most. I know it sounds kind of sad or lame or whatever but I guess, in a way, the less people that know stuff about you the better because you can't be hurt as easily. Well maybe this is just my opinion or maybe its true for other people as well? Please comment and tell me what you think.

xo.
~Lauren

4 comments:

  1. Shallow?
    You know we have feelings 2..
    - Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't necessarily talking about you, and in case you haven't noticed, I have feelings as well. We all do. But what I wrote is pretty much true, most of you don't think before judging someone and it gets really annoying and hurtful.
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKay... Well, I haven't judged you, but why I don't wan tot be on "your" side, is because you didn't even try to make up our friendship during our little chat.. I hope we can sometime..
    - Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really care whether your on my 'side' or not. But the reason I didn't try to patch things up with you during our chats is because of some things that happened at my old school. My post today is about it all so take a read...

    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete