Tuesday 21 April 2009

Past, Present & Future.

Heyy~!

Ok, for everyone that was involved in the mess up between us on the Friday before the Cherry Blossom Fair, you might want to read this...(It's basically the story on why I wasn't exactly willing to patch things up with you guys).

So I ever since I was in kindergarten I've had two best friends, and only two. I kind of did this on purpose because I didn't like being around a bunch of people all the time. When there was only three of us we could have real conversations without everyone trying to be heard at the same time and I could tell them my deepest darkest secrets without everyone in the school knowing. So between my years in kindergarten through to year four it was just me and my two best friends, Holli & Santi. But then this girl named Maddie came to our school and she was really mean and stuck up and everything but somehow she turned Santi against us. And Santi became really bitchy and mean and everything and so a lot of people got annoyed by her. The thing is though, Maddie was only at our school for like two years and then she moved but in that she managed to make Santi totally different and had convinced her to spill all of mine and Holli's secrets to practically the whole school. We had told her everything and she just turned on us. We felt absolutely horrible after that but at least we still had eachother. Except then Holli moved to Adelaide. I felt really alone but luckily my other friends, Margaret & Tina, were there for me which was really nice of them considering we wern't exactly best friends before that. We are totall besties now though which is awesome and I miss them so much and can't wait to go back and see them.

Anyway, you know how they say history never repeats itself? Well in my case it kind of has. A bunch of my friends turned on me for no apparent reason and I felt horrible. Luckily there were two people who were there for me, whom I'm totally thankful for, and I now only have two best friends again. I didn't really want to patch things up with you guys because I don't know if I'm capable of dealing with almost everyone knowing my major secrets. But I am really sorry that it had to happen like this because I know its really traumatic for all of us. I hope we can still be friends, just maybe not bestfriends, you know? Please tell me what you think and we should try and sort this out now so it doesn't come back to bite us in the future. Just remember, I love all of you guys and I would hate to move back to Australia with a bad memory of you all.

By the way, anyone who wasn't involved and has read this please tell me what we could do to sort it out, thanks heaps!

xo.
~Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I want to be your friend, and I never said I had to be your best friend... I don't want to know your deepest secrets.. Just being friends is all I want.

    - Lotta

    ReplyDelete