Friday 17 April 2009

It's A Friday Today....

Heyy~!

Ok, first of all I couldn't think of a good title. Now on to more pressing matters....Yesterday. Yesterday Amaury kissed me for the first time. It was amazing. Now either you want to hear the story or you are sick of reading my posts about Amaury. If you want to hear the story keep reading. If you are sick of hearing about my love life stop reading right now. I mean it. Stop right here.

Well now thats taken care of, let me start with the story. As usual Amaury had walked me home after school. We spent about 20minutes trying to get my sister to leave so we could have some time alone and when she finally did leave we sat and had a conversation at the bottom of my building for about half an hour. Then when he got up to leave he gave me a hug and then he kissed me! And I admit I'm not very good at explaining things so I'm sorry about that but oh well.

Anyway...Something else I wanted to tell you about is somade me feel really bad. I had only been gone for a month and they had seen each other for a week and they just seemed to be sooo comfortable with each other.me arguments that have been going on between my former best friend and I. We used to be really close up until winter break. I stayed in Australia with my family for an extra week while most of my friends were back at school. But when I got back to Tokyo and went to school again my so called best friend and boyfriend were getting really comfortable with each other! I mean, how would you feel if your best friend and boyfriend were getting cozy? I mean, come on! It was so obvious that they were flirting with each other and I just felt like I was in the way. Anyway, it's been four whole months and we're still fighting and we're not best friends anymore. But the real problem is that its between me and her but she's trying to get our other friends on her 'side'. And to be honest I don't even get why there's sides if its between me and her. Why can't our friends just be left out of it? Why do they have to decide who is more worthy of support? Anyway, if you have any possible answers to any of these questions please comment!

xo.
~Lauren

3 comments:

  1. I agree.. I don't really want to choose a side, I rather we all just be friends again.. Maybe you can talk 2 each other to solve it all?

    - Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Yea, I can imagine u guys kissing...

    r u talking about... M?
    r u serious? Did u guys rly fight for a while? Srry about yesterday...

    But I have a question, why were u saying bad things at me and threw a notebook at me? I rly don't get why u did tht, and if there was a misunderstanding, plz tell me... Because I thought u were my friend, but than before we had a fight, u were like saying bad words at me n said u just felt like saying tht... It would be very nice if u explain to me about wat made u angry about me... (By the way, this things happened before the fight... As u know...)

    we r still friends, right??? Cause Iwant to be ur friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy

    So wait....I never threw a notebook at anyone and I didn't say anything bad at all. They were rumors that one or more of you guys made up and I don't know if I can be your friend anymore...

    ReplyDelete