Monday 11 May 2009

The Notebook

Heyy~!

I wanted to tell you about one of the best movies ever made and it's one of my favourites. The movie is called 'The Notebook'. Some of my friends like it too but I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes romance movies. After all, its the most romantic movie ever produced. Its an adaptation of a book and the main characters are Noah & Allie (played by Ryan Gosling & Rachel McAdams).


This movie made me cry and warmed my heart. There are some funny scenes too but the characters are so believable and you just want to follow their journey and feel what they feel. The best scene in the movie is where they kiss in the rain. This is what they say:
Young Allie: Why didn't you write me? Why? It wasn't over for me, I waited for you for seven years. But now it's too late.
Young Noah: I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year.
Young Allie: You wrote me?
Young Noah: Yes... it wasn't over, it still isn't over
[kisses Allie]

Anyway, I definitely recommend it. Bye!

xo.
~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment