Friday 8 May 2009

Mothers' Day, Swine Flu & Music Class

Heyy~!

Mothers' Day is coming up. Are you doing anything special for your mum? I know I am. I'm currently waiting for her to leave the house for a few hours so I can bake this cake that I found the recipe for on the internet. Unfortunately, however, she is being very difficult and is trying to find reasons to stay. And if you haven't already, maybe you should give some thought as to what you're going to do tomorrow.

Also, I know that its really important and all but I honestly don't see why people are freaking out so much over the swine flu. I mean hundreds of Americans die every year from the normal flu so shouldn't we be worrying about that? I mean, we should be careful and all but I wouldn't freak out too much. Its kind of disrespectful but I wanted to share with you something that I read on a flair on facebook. If you can't read it it says: People said a black man would be president "when pigs fly"...100 days after Obama took office...Swine Flu (I thought it was pretty funny...)

The last thing I want to tell you is about this task for music class. We have to write a song with lyrics and music and I'm finding it really annoying. I have the lyrics and the majority of music but there's this one verse that I cant get any music to fit. Its incredibly frustrating. Anyway...I might put up the final product in a couple of weeks if I'm happy with it. And again I'm sorry about the gap between my posts but I haven't been able to think of anything to write, hopefully this makes up for it. I'll let you go now, bye!

xo.
~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment